Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello Job Seekers!

I will be presenting at WIND, "New England’s oldest continuously operating professional employment networking group" on October 6, 2016. Are you in a career/life transition? Do you live in the Boston area? Come find out how the Simple Steps of CLARITY NOW can help you find clarity and direction in the process.

What are your career/life questions?
Is my resume good enough? Should I change careers? Am I effective in interviews? Will anyone hire me at my age? Should I update my skills?
If your answer to such questions is “I don’t know,” then you won’t want to miss the October 6th WIND South meeting. Our presenter, Kathryn Deputat, author of CLARITY NOW: Simple Steps to Your Perfectly Clear Answer, will introduce her proven method for getting clear—getting to “I know…” and fast using her “Simple Steps.” Come learn ways to access what you don’t even know that you know.

COST: $20 for 1st Time WIND members, $10 for returning members. Coffee and refreshments. There is no advance registration.  New members need to register at 9:15am, 1 Blue Hill River Road 2nd floor, Canton, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment